Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Check out U2 performing on “The Late Late Show” in 1980 - VIDEO
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2012 at 06:32 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|The amazing hair of 1980s U2|
The Rolling Stones rooted out this little gem of a clip which shows Bono, the Edge and the boys performing just after the release of the three-song EP, “Three”.
John McKenna couldn’t have put it better with his introduction when he said, “What can I say about these titans among rock and rollers?...The band for the future – the Eighties or Nineties, who knows? U2!"
Here's the clip:
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas