CA woman takes to craigslist to find Irish man from infamous Coppers nightclub
- Ellen DeGeneres mocks Abercrombie & Fitch’s sizing and customer policies – VIDEO
- Students use tilt-shift photography to create toy town video of Dublin city
- New Irish stamp features Irish teen’s short story about Dublin
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
|Copper Face Jacks|
A Californian woman has posted on Craigslist in the hopes she can be reunited with an Irish man she met in a notorious Dublin nightclub last year.
Describing herself as “The Girl from California,” the female posted on the popular American website last Saturday as a ‘w4m ‘ or ‘woman looking for a man’ she met in Copper Face Jacks on December 28th last.
Read More: Top ten places to meet the Irish love of your life in Ireland - PHOTOS
“On December 28th, you crossed the bar and kissed me before saying a word. We ended up at a hotel where all of the rooms were named after Irish celebrities. You took my email address, but I haven't heard from you and I don't have your contact information.
“I have something to tell you.”
“The Girl from California.
The Harcourt St nightclub, which is steps from Dublin’s Stephen’s Green, made headlines last year when it was revealed that a member of President Obama’s secret service team met a female in the nightclub whom he subsequently had an affair with.
Read More: Secret Service agent started passionate affair during Obama’s trip to Ireland- VIDEO
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Top bishops clash over excommunication of...
- Irish leader delivers powerful commencement...
- Computer giant Apple avoiding $25 billion...
- Right-wing shock jock Pete Santilli slammed...
- Enda Kenny, not the Catholic Church, speaks...
- Guinness summit? Obama and Putin to enjoy...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- The top ten things I dislike about Irish...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing