CA woman takes to craigslist to find Irish man from infamous Coppers nightclub
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Copper Face Jacks|
A Californian woman has posted on Craigslist in the hopes she can be reunited with an Irish man she met in a notorious Dublin nightclub last year.
Describing herself as “The Girl from California,” the female posted on the popular American website last Saturday as a ‘w4m ‘ or ‘woman looking for a man’ she met in Copper Face Jacks on December 28th last.
Read More: Top ten places to meet the Irish love of your life in Ireland - PHOTOS
“On December 28th, you crossed the bar and kissed me before saying a word. We ended up at a hotel where all of the rooms were named after Irish celebrities. You took my email address, but I haven't heard from you and I don't have your contact information.
“I have something to tell you.”
“The Girl from California.
The Harcourt St nightclub, which is steps from Dublin’s Stephen’s Green, made headlines last year when it was revealed that a member of President Obama’s secret service team met a female in the nightclub whom he subsequently had an affair with.
Read More: Secret Service agent started passionate affair during Obama’s trip to Ireland- VIDEO
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm