Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
British woman dumps her husband for the love of Irish boy band Westlife
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2011 at 01:41 PM
- Australian court hears supermarket's 'freshly made bread' imported from Ireland
- Kickstarter project launched for Irish dance video game featuring Fusion Fighters - VIDEO
- Dubliners jump off restaurant rooftop into the River Liffey - VIDEO
- Stamps celebrating 50th anniversary of John F Kennedy's visit to Ireland revealed - PHOTOS
- 3 kittens, 3 ducklings and a mother cat called Della - more video of the adorable animals from Offaly
Holmes says she is "addicted" to the band. She has eight tattoos of the Irish group and has spent £30,000 traveling around the UK to see them on tour.
Her husband told her "Choose Westlife or me."
The 44-year-old fan opted for the Westlife instead of her man according to reports in the Daily Mirror.
She said "I think he thought I was joking but he soon realised I wasn't. I always get stopped in the street and he couldn't hack the attention I was getting.
"The concerts take up a lot of my time and money. Westlife are a really big part of my life. I'm completely devoted to them and the tattoos are my way of showing my loyalty. I like to think I am their biggest fan.
"It's my only hobby. I don't smoke, I don't drink, so Westlife are my only addiction."
Here's a video of their most popular song:
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Michelle Obama and daughters trace their...
- Former church spokesman criticised for using...
- Daily Mail unloads on 'drunken young' Paddys...
- President Obama’s visit to North comes at...
- Sinn Fein deputy leader speaks out against...
- Body of Irish immigrant tossed in medical...
- North’s Minister for Finance accuses Republic...
- Irish kids receive almost $700 in Holy Communio
- President Obama urges all of Northern Ireland...
- Pygmy woman offered asylum retrial in Dublin...