Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Bill Clinton lets Irish champ Rory Mcilroy know he’s working on his golf game
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2013 at 06:23 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Bill Clinton playing golf with family|
The former president of the United States Bill Clinton tweeted Ireland’s golfing champion Rory McIlroy to let him know he was out on the course working on his short game.
That’s not quite what we had in mind but it’s definitely adorable. Clinton pointed out he was “Only a few strokes behind my niece Fiona and nephew Simon.”
McIlroy has become the official White House golf whisperer since a dinner with President Obama last year. The Irish golfer tweeted he’d be helping Obama out with his game.
See more: Offbeat Irish , US president , Irish Sports , Irish sports blog , Irish in Golf
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Website attracts 80,000 Irish people ready...
- Photo shows Irish revolutionaries three years...
- Top ten negative terms used to describe Irish...