Are they 'FIGTHING' words? Notre Dame Fighting Irish typo goes viral
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|It's a "Figthing" Irish thing!|
Fifty-ounce cups sold at the Indiana University stadium, with room for over 80,000, were distributed with a major typo last Saturday. The cup celebrating the "Figthing Irish" Notre Dame players will replaced during the next home game on September 21.
Unfortunately the $8 Notre Dame cup has become a social media joke already.
Notre Dame spokesman Dennis Brown declined to say how the typo occurred or who is to blame.
"It's an institutional responsibility," he told ESPN.com
"We're not going to be blaming individuals."
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Dublin cops foil hit on drug kingpin John...