Aer Lingus launch new customer initiative to mark The Gathering and International Hurling Fest - VIDEO
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Captains join in on the fun for The Gathering|
For the year of The Gathering and the Aer Lingus International Hurling Festival the Irish airline are introducing some new initiatives and changes to their standard operating procedures.
From how their planes will be boarded by clan to the use of hurls during in-flight service the airline is making some serious changes, including Irish dance lessons for all staff.
What do think of their new initiative? Do you approve?
Here's the video:
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...