Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
A leggy Leprechaun puts Irish guys smiling at Victoria’s Secret bash in New York
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 04:55 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Hilary Rhoda |
as a sexy leprechaun. Photo: Kevin Mazur
The annual Victoria Secret’s lingerie catwalk show in New York had an Irish theme last week.
Two of world’s top models strutted their stuff in jaw-dropping Irish-themed outfits as part of 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
Dressed in elbow length green gloves, American beauty Hilary Rhonda wore a sexy leprechaun outfit, with giant shamrock wings.
Aussie supermodel Miranda Kerr took to the catwalk in a Celtic princess outfit.
Performers on the night included Justin Bieber, Rihanna and Bruno Mars.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.