Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
A leggy Leprechaun puts Irish guys smiling at Victoria’s Secret bash in New York
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 04:55 AM
- Ellen DeGeneres mocks Abercrombie & Fitch’s sizing and customer policies – VIDEO
- Students use tilt-shift photography to create toy town video of Dublin city
- New Irish stamp features Irish teen’s short story about Dublin
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
|Hilary Rhoda |
as a sexy leprechaun. Photo: Kevin Mazur
The annual Victoria Secret’s lingerie catwalk show in New York had an Irish theme last week.
Two of world’s top models strutted their stuff in jaw-dropping Irish-themed outfits as part of 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
Dressed in elbow length green gloves, American beauty Hilary Rhonda wore a sexy leprechaun outfit, with giant shamrock wings.
Aussie supermodel Miranda Kerr took to the catwalk in a Celtic princess outfit.
Performers on the night included Justin Bieber, Rihanna and Bruno Mars.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Enda Kenny, not the Catholic Church, speaks...
- $104 million Brian Boru biopic set to be...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- Irish ‘Mick’ fighter pilot was one of the...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- Top bishops clash over excommunication of...
- The top 100 Irish last names explained
- Award winning Irish documentary ‘Men at Lunch’.
- Enda Kenny visits Boston marathon bombing...