Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
A leggy Leprechaun puts Irish guys smiling at Victoria’s Secret bash in New York
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 04:55 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Hilary Rhoda |
as a sexy leprechaun. Photo: Kevin Mazur
The annual Victoria Secret’s lingerie catwalk show in New York had an Irish theme last week.
Two of world’s top models strutted their stuff in jaw-dropping Irish-themed outfits as part of 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
Dressed in elbow length green gloves, American beauty Hilary Rhonda wore a sexy leprechaun outfit, with giant shamrock wings.
Aussie supermodel Miranda Kerr took to the catwalk in a Celtic princess outfit.
Performers on the night included Justin Bieber, Rihanna and Bruno Mars.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Caroline Kennedy “selfie” in Japan reveals...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Ireland wins top spot on Forbes’ Best Countries
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Cork mother grieves for husband, son and...
- Christmas jokes guaranteed to make the cat...