Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
A leggy Leprechaun puts Irish guys smiling at Victoria’s Secret bash in New York
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 04:55 AM
- New Irish stamp features Irish teen’s short story about Dublin
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
- Video of three-year-old Colombian boy 'celebrating' Mass becomes online hit
- Camera attached to spire records dazzling finale of One World Trade Center – VIDEO
|Hilary Rhoda |
as a sexy leprechaun. Photo: Kevin Mazur
The annual Victoria Secret’s lingerie catwalk show in New York had an Irish theme last week.
Two of world’s top models strutted their stuff in jaw-dropping Irish-themed outfits as part of 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
Dressed in elbow length green gloves, American beauty Hilary Rhonda wore a sexy leprechaun outfit, with giant shamrock wings.
Aussie supermodel Miranda Kerr took to the catwalk in a Celtic princess outfit.
Performers on the night included Justin Bieber, Rihanna and Bruno Mars.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Planned Parenthood support for Irish leader...
- Gay porn priest is appointed to new parish...
- Horse disemboweled and sliced open in horrific.
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- Ten best Irish lies — fabulous fibs that...
- Delphi Lodge takes responsibility for turning...
- British emigrant group calls on government...
- Senator Schumer says Irish deserve a separate...
- Irish politician refuses to back down on...
- Aussie outlaw Ned Kelly is the center of...