Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
A leggy Leprechaun puts Irish guys smiling at Victoria’s Secret bash in New York
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 04:55 AM
- Australian court hears supermarket's 'freshly made bread' imported from Ireland
- Kickstarter project launched for Irish dance video game featuring Fusion Fighters - VIDEO
- Dubliners jump off restaurant rooftop into the River Liffey - VIDEO
- Stamps celebrating 50th anniversary of John F Kennedy's visit to Ireland revealed - PHOTOS
- 3 kittens, 3 ducklings and a mother cat called Della - more video of the adorable animals from Offaly
|Hilary Rhoda |
as a sexy leprechaun. Photo: Kevin Mazur
The annual Victoria Secret’s lingerie catwalk show in New York had an Irish theme last week.
Two of world’s top models strutted their stuff in jaw-dropping Irish-themed outfits as part of 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
Dressed in elbow length green gloves, American beauty Hilary Rhonda wore a sexy leprechaun outfit, with giant shamrock wings.
Aussie supermodel Miranda Kerr took to the catwalk in a Celtic princess outfit.
Performers on the night included Justin Bieber, Rihanna and Bruno Mars.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Michelle Obama and daughters trace their...
- President Obama’s visit to North comes at...
- Body of Irish immigrant tossed in medical...
- Former church spokesman criticised for using...
- Sinn Fein deputy leader speaks out against...
- Daily Mail unloads on 'drunken young' Paddys...
- Irish kids receive almost $700 in Holy Communio
- North’s Minister for Finance accuses Republic...
- Shock as Irish priest praises Prime Minister’s.
- The Irish are known for being friendly to...