Emerald Extractsby IrishCentral Columnists
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
This morning he thanked everyone for all their support: “Thanks to everyone for all the messages over the past few hours. It was a very special week for me. Proud to be a major champion!” he posted on Twitter.
Fame and glory for Rory McIlroy - Irish youngster celebrates stunning US Open win
"Imagine You're in Ireland" has receieved over 80,000 hits on Stumble Upon and nearly 3,000 likes on Facebook.
A new poll says that Irish people send 9.5 hours per week moaning which adds up to a massive 20 days a year.
And what exactly are they spending nearly three weeks of the year moaning about? It seems that weather has come out at number one. Incidentally the weather is also generally the favorite topic of conversation in Ireland.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Top ten negative terms used to describe Irish...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Photo shows Irish revolutionaries three years...