Emerald Extractsby IrishCentral Columnists
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
will be hosted in Dublin from February 9-10.
Incidents included people who had fallen ill or injured on islands, cliffs or shorelines, or medical evacuations, which is a regular occurrence for the lifeboats at Arranmore Island in Co Donegal and the Aran Islands in Co Galway.
Running into break dancers on a New York City subway is nothing for most native New Yorkers to bat an eye at. However, for the break dancers to be upstaged by a faux Irish dancer?
Comedian Tyler Fischer stole the spotlight from some break dancers on a subway recently when the music switched up to an Irish reel and Fleischer began to prance around the subway car.
“Look at him go! He’s a little leprechaun!” cheered on the break dancers who were presumably in on the stunt.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...