Emerald Extractsby IrishCentral Columnists
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
The album also includes two other Irish tunes for Christmas.
TG Lurgan puts together Irish versions of popular songs, including hits such as Adele's "Rolling in the Deep", to aid people trying to learn Irish. They say their songs are a great way to learn and sign" along the lyrics of popular songs is an enjoyable as well as being a very effective way of improving your Gaeilge. So put on your headphones and give it a go."
The late night TV host of ABC’s ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ compiled a handy video featuring some of the best ‘As Seen on TV’ products that promise to be unique holiday gifts .. with the added bonus of a money back guarantee.
Check out the hilarious video below. Would you order any of these gifts for the holidays?
US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton may be in Ireland for very important business, but that didn't stop her from leaving a heartfelt note in the Aras an Uachtarain guestbook.
On the agenda for Secretary Clinton are an OSCE gathering, a joint press conference with Enda Kenny and meeting President Michael D Higgins.
In the guestbook, Clinton wrote "Wonderful to be back and once again celebrating the strong friendship between our countries and people – Hillary Rodham Clinton"
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.