Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
326 wanted criminals hid out in Ireland in 2009
Posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2010 at 02:30 AM
- Ellen DeGeneres mocks Abercrombie & Fitch’s sizing and customer policies – VIDEO
- Students use tilt-shift photography to create toy town video of Dublin city
- New Irish stamp features Irish teen’s short story about Dublin
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
|British pedophile Bill Paden, at Cavan court|
More than half of these had come from Poland. Fifteen of these people were facing charges of grievous bodily harm and 12 extradition warrants related to "sexual offenses including rape and sexual abuse of children".
In total 30 of them were wanted for drugs offenses, 39 suspected fraudsters and 12 people involved in organized crime and robbery were also sought.
Most of the warrants were from Poland, Lithuania, Britain, Czech Republic, Romania and Latvia.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Enda Kenny, not the Catholic Church, speaks...
- $104 million Brian Boru biopic set to be...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- Irish ‘Mick’ fighter pilot was one of the...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- Top bishops clash over excommunication of...
- The top 100 Irish last names explained
- Award winning Irish documentary ‘Men at Lunch’.
- Enda Kenny visits Boston marathon bombing...