Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
326 wanted criminals hid out in Ireland in 2009
Posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2010 at 02:30 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|British pedophile Bill Paden, at Cavan court|
More than half of these had come from Poland. Fifteen of these people were facing charges of grievous bodily harm and 12 extradition warrants related to "sexual offenses including rape and sexual abuse of children".
In total 30 of them were wanted for drugs offenses, 39 suspected fraudsters and 12 people involved in organized crime and robbery were also sought.
Most of the warrants were from Poland, Lithuania, Britain, Czech Republic, Romania and Latvia.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Dublin cops foil hit on drug kingpin John...