Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Irish beauty brand Karora launches in U.S. retailer Henri Bendel – VIDEO
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 at 06:14 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Karora self tanning launched in NYC|
This week Irish skincare range Karora launched their new collection in NYC in the upscale Fifth Avenue department store Henri Bendel.
The company co-founder Karen Brown has developed an unique tanning product, using only organic and natural extracts and contain no parabens, artificial fragrances, synthetic colors or harsh chemical ingredients.
Karora is the first self tanning brand to offer custom color with skin caring benefits and currently comprises a seven SKU range.
Watch a report on one of Ireland’s hottest Irish skin products below:
See more: Irish Business , Irish News Blog
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm