Cork man's rendition of Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ goes viral – VIDEO
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
A Cork man has given a unique twist to one of the biggest hits of the summer.
Cork music artist Brian Deady has given the domestic treatment to Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’.
Deady’s version was created in his his apartment using just his voice.
Instead of being surrounded by models like the original music video, Deady and director Colm Walsh used a tennis ball, a can of deodorant, some loose change and the odd few pots and pans to add new layers of rhythm to the popular summer hit.
Deady says on the video’s description: “This version was created at home using just my voice and some kitchen utensils and domestic type sounds.”
“This track and video was made at home in my apartment.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...