Atlantic Crossingsby Daithí Ó Sé
- A New York bachelors weekend leaves happy memories - Betting on Ireland’s rugby team does not
- Catching up with the The Bronx bachelors -- Amazing that the Rose of Tralee 2013 already underway
- Saying farewell to a dear friend and feeling strength in the community -- A sad Christmas as family and village mourn a great son and a true pal
- Christmas starts way too early here in Ireland nowadays - Halloween is hardly over when Santa Claus shows up
- Internet and Facebook bullying comes home to haunt Irish parents - Tragic deaths of two teenagers reveal scope of the problem
So that leaves Donegal with a 100% record in All-Ireland football finals, the same percentage as Kerry in All-Ireland hurling finals!
Now you can all make up our own minds, but to me all Rory Mcllory wants to do is play golf and doesn’t want make any big statements about whether he is orange or green, in fact he is the white between them!
Like most thing Irish if the gathering will be good and last a year the scattering will be even better and last a decade!
So that was the week before the Rose of Tralee for me with highs and lows, where the lows far outweighed the high.