Atlantic Crossingsby Daithí Ó Sé
- A New York bachelors weekend leaves happy memories - Betting on Ireland’s rugby team does not
- Catching up with the The Bronx bachelors -- Amazing that the Rose of Tralee 2013 already underway
- Saying farewell to a dear friend and feeling strength in the community -- A sad Christmas as family and village mourn a great son and a true pal
- Christmas starts way too early here in Ireland nowadays - Halloween is hardly over when Santa Claus shows up
- Internet and Facebook bullying comes home to haunt Irish parents - Tragic deaths of two teenagers reveal scope of the problem
I moved into field I don’t know that much about, rugby! I backed France to beat England and Ireland to beat Scotland, both losers. So my bet was well gone on Sunday by the time Ben Affleck was making his acceptance speech for Argo. I also had Galway to bet Kilkenny in the hurling in there, I should have backed them on their own. It was a great start by the Tribesmen and might be worth backing for the Championship this year. Anyway there you have it; greed doesn’t suit me!