Atlantic Crossingsby Daithí Ó Sé
- A New York bachelors weekend leaves happy memories - Betting on Ireland’s rugby team does not
- Catching up with the The Bronx bachelors -- Amazing that the Rose of Tralee 2013 already underway
- Saying farewell to a dear friend and feeling strength in the community -- A sad Christmas as family and village mourn a great son and a true pal
- Christmas starts way too early here in Ireland nowadays - Halloween is hardly over when Santa Claus shows up
- Internet and Facebook bullying comes home to haunt Irish parents - Tragic deaths of two teenagers reveal scope of the problem
One thing if you’re doing a cruise beware of the sharks them may not all be in the water though!
A great start to married life!
It was great to catch up with old friends. We should all do it more often its good for the soul!
In 1932, De Valera took the oath, but said that it was only a ‘symbol,’ only a piece of paper. One might ask what would have happened if he had taken it the first day, ach sin scéal eile (that’s another story). De Valera did pretty well as we know after that and the rest is actual history. So, did McGuinness do the same as De Valera? He might have! Will he like De Valera go on to be Úachtarán na hÉireann (President of Ireland)? Time will tell.