An American girl in Dublinby Annie Tanner
- From the birthplace of Harry Potter to a maze of streets, a weekend in Edinburgh
- Can we talk? Frustration of dealing with the Irish inability to share
- Wet Wicklow weekends full of rolling hills and outdoor activity
- Honored and blessed, singing Handel's "Messiah" at the Clifden Arts Festival
- Launching into European travel, leaving Dublin to visit London and Great Missenden
I think one of the best things about Dublin is that CountyWicklow is right next door. “The Garden County,” full of rolling hills, sandy beaches, nice towns, and lots of outdoor activity potential, has been a major weekend destination for me over the years I’ve spent visiting and living in Dublin. Here are two recent weekends I spent there.
Last spring I auditioned for a choir here in Dublin. I only got to go to a few of their rehearsals before we broke for the summer, but when we started back up in early September, we began preparing to sing Handel’s "Messiah" in the Clifden Arts Festival.