An American girl in Dublinby Annie Tanner
Where the bread is brown, the sky is grey, the hills are green and the craic is mighty.
- The tourists, beauty and sights and sounds of Edinburgh
- From the birthplace of Harry Potter to a maze of streets, a weekend in Edinburgh
- Can we talk? Frustration of dealing with the Irish inability to share
- Wet Wicklow weekends full of rolling hills and outdoor activity
- Honored and blessed, singing Handel's "Messiah" at the Clifden Arts Festival
An American girl in Dublin for June 2013
Friday, June 21, 2013 at 06:11 AM
Saturday, June 08, 2013 at 07:46 AM
Anyone want anything from the States?