Across The Pondby Paddy Duffy
A view from beyond the pale
- "Guns & Roses" - How left wing coalition might be Ireland's Labour Party's only hope
- Home thoughts from abroad can cause serious January blues - New year blues for immigrants leaving their families again
- 2012 a tale of two Northern Irelands - from the celebrations of the Queen's Jubilee and the Olympics to the violent Union flag protests
- The Irish langauge, the X-Case and youth voices heard: Being Young And Irish Seminar concludes
- Belfast's Marie Stopes clinic -- the last thing vulnerable women need is a culture war over abortion
Across The Pond for February 2012
Saturday, February 25, 2012 at 05:33 AM
Saturday, February 11, 2012 at 06:16 AM
As I write this, Ian Paisley remains in the intensive care unit of the Ulster Hospital, and like everyone else in the media I’ve been reflecting on the career of an incontrovertible political giant of these islands.
But it’s incredibly difficult.
Saturday, February 04, 2012 at 06:50 AM
The documentary on Colm Murray, RTE's sports anchor, promised to be must-see viewing, and yet extraordinary difficult.