The Wolfhoundby The Wolfhound
- Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics!
- The Brits, the IRA, the Lusitania, and the QE2
- 'Irish Viagra,' and the law about Irish jokes
- No flushing money (or water) down toilet in Ireland!
- Toasted Irish soccer fans says 'wee' to French bread
Get a load of this guy! So on Christmas Day, his beautiful St. Mel's Cathedral burns right to the ground. Everybody's heartbroken, and when it comes to the $12M tab for rebuilding it, everybody's just plain broke. But is O'Reilly a beaten bishop? No!
He knows that super-rich superstar Hollywood heavyweight Mel Gibson's mother, Anne Reilly, hails from near the town of Longford, and that the actor is actually named after St. Mel himself.