The Wolfhoundby The Wolfhound
- Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics!
- The Brits, the IRA, the Lusitania, and the QE2
- 'Irish Viagra,' and the law about Irish jokes
- No flushing money (or water) down toilet in Ireland!
- Toasted Irish soccer fans says 'wee' to French bread
More like a royal flush to my way of thinking, if Queen Lizzie accepts an invitation to visit Dublin extended by the usually sane Irish president, Mary McAleese.
Speaking on the "Late Late Show," she said: "I'd like to think it could happen. I've long since been on the record as saying I think it could be one of the greatest symbols of where we have moved to as a country if we had that great reconciliation with our neighbor.