Sidewalksby Tom Deignan
- “Philomena’s” story is just one example of the forced adoption of Irish children (VIDEO)
- Mayor-elect de Blasio blundered by not including Catholic on transition team
- Kennedy’s greatest legacy: proving that the Irish could be American, too
- The hypocritical Irish American right-wing anti-immigration reform “Lynch” mob
- Don’t cheer just yet, Pope appoints new bishop who went after outspoken US nuns
Twelve years ago, I lived on Staten Island. You could not avoid or escape the aftermath of the September 11 attacks.
Everyone knew someone who perished in the terror attacks that day -- a relative, a former classmate, a neighbor.