Sidewalksby Tom Deignan
- Mayor-elect de Blasio blundered by not including Catholic on transition team
- Kennedy’s greatest legacy: proving that the Irish could be American, too
- The hypocritical Irish American right-wing anti-immigration reform “Lynch” mob
- Don’t cheer just yet, Pope appoints new bishop who went after outspoken US nuns
- Irish America’s other Halloween, the Ragamuffin’s of Thanksgiving
No, they are not angry at the New York mayor’s handling of Hurricane Irene.
It is a religious conflict revolving around 9/11 which has many upset, and even calling upon the memory of 9/11’s first official victim, the sainted Irish American Franciscan Father Mychal Judge.