Sidewalksby Tom Deignan
- Mayor-elect de Blasio blundered by not including Catholic on transition team
- Kennedy’s greatest legacy: proving that the Irish could be American, too
- The hypocritical Irish American right-wing anti-immigration reform “Lynch” mob
- Don’t cheer just yet, Pope appoints new bishop who went after outspoken US nuns
- Irish America’s other Halloween, the Ragamuffin’s of Thanksgiving
It was an indication of how the Irish American community -- hit so hard by the terror attacks -- responded to this long awaited news.
Now that bin Laden has been sent off to (we can only hope) a much worse place, there remain practical matters of law enforcement to sort out.