Sidewalksby Tom Deignan
The author of “Irish Americans: Coming to America,” Tom writes for the Irish Voice, Irish America magazine and the Newark Star-Ledger.
- Mayor-elect de Blasio blundered by not including Catholic on transition team
- Kennedy’s greatest legacy: proving that the Irish could be American, too
- The hypocritical Irish American right-wing anti-immigration reform “Lynch” mob
- Don’t cheer just yet, Pope appoints new bishop who went after outspoken US nuns
- Irish America’s other Halloween, the Ragamuffin’s of Thanksgiving
Sidewalks for January 2012
Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 08:49 AM
Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 08:46 AM
Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 08:32 AM
“Could Cardinal Dolan Become Pope?”
The question jumped out at me from the CBS News website and made me chuckle for several reasons.