Herman Cain is toast after sexual harrasment and payoff revealed
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2011 at 05:16 PM
- Mario Cuomo and Mike Dowling dazzle at Irish America lunch
- Recalling Irish America’s greatest moment: President Clinton’s first visit to Belfast
- Inquiries into pre-Good Friday Agreement Northern Ireland crimes must end
- “Philomena” a must-see movie that breaks your heart (VIDEO)
- What JFK’s America was really like in November 1963 - Time capsule of New York Daily News paper of the day
His White House dreams are undoubtedly over.
It appears now that payment was made to at least one woman underling to settle a sexual harassment suit when he ran the National Restaurant Association.
America will forgive an affair but not a coercive relationship that ended in a pay off.
More news stories on IrishCentral
Belfast judge to hear one last appeal to 'Save Lennox' the dog
FBI releases papers on Russian Irish spies in US - ‘Ghost Stories’
It only takes an accusation and a pay off, regardless of the truth, for the matter to finish him.
It appears according to NBC that a pay off took place.
In which case Herman Cain is toast.
It always amazes me that politicians like Cain and John Edwards get into races knowing full well that there are such dark allegations in their past.
Surely they know that in the white heat of presidential contests it is almost certain such information will be ferreted out.
Next up, no doubt, will be the accuser who will paid handsomely to name times and places.
It is the oldest story in the book but candidates like Cain continue to fall for it.
Amazing isn't it.
15 - 54 | See all comments
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...