Herman Cain is toast after sexual harrasment and payoff revealed
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2011 at 05:16 PM
- Recalling Irish America’s greatest moment: President Clinton’s first visit to Belfast
- Inquiries into pre-Good Friday Agreement Northern Ireland crimes must end
- “Philomena” a must-see movie that breaks your heart (VIDEO)
- What JFK’s America was really like in November 1963 - Time capsule of New York Daily News paper of the day
- An afternoon with Chuck Feeney, Irish America’s greatest hero
His White House dreams are undoubtedly over.
It appears now that payment was made to at least one woman underling to settle a sexual harassment suit when he ran the National Restaurant Association.
America will forgive an affair but not a coercive relationship that ended in a pay off.
More news stories on IrishCentral
Belfast judge to hear one last appeal to 'Save Lennox' the dog
FBI releases papers on Russian Irish spies in US - ‘Ghost Stories’
It only takes an accusation and a pay off, regardless of the truth, for the matter to finish him.
It appears according to NBC that a pay off took place.
In which case Herman Cain is toast.
It always amazes me that politicians like Cain and John Edwards get into races knowing full well that there are such dark allegations in their past.
Surely they know that in the white heat of presidential contests it is almost certain such information will be ferreted out.
Next up, no doubt, will be the accuser who will paid handsomely to name times and places.
It is the oldest story in the book but candidates like Cain continue to fall for it.
Amazing isn't it.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
- Top ten negative terms used to describe Irish...
- Irish students told “No Irish Need Apply”...