Bill O'Reilly and Fox News will definitely kill Lincoln
- Profile in Irish fighting courage - Heffernan’s campaign for respite care for families dealing with fatal rare illnesses such as Batten’s disease
- Senator Schumer says Irish deserve a separate deal for visas because of 1965 shutout - Says “Schumer visas” set to give Ireland 10,500 visas a year for the future
- Prospects for immigration reform bill are 50-50 say the pols privately - House seen as major obstacle as Senate gets closer to a vote
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing on Pat Finucane death - New hearings told how informer was murdered before he could give evidence
- U.S. Tourism Ireland chief Joe Byrne says goodbye and hello again to massive acclaim - Popular Carlow native led tourist figures to Ireland to historic heights
Bill O'Reilly will kill Lincoln all right. His upcoming book entitled 'Killing Lincoln' will allegedly be an insight into the death of our most famous president, as viewed through the eyes of a Fox News anchor.
This should make interesting reading. Will O'Reilly divine what ' the folks' at the time really felt about Lincoln? Will his talking points memo say that Lincoln moved to quick too soon on that pesky Negro emancipation stuff ?
Will John Wilkes Booths' brothers, supporters, Tea Party links be explored? Were there co- conspirators? Where was General Grant on the night in question? Cui bono--who benefited?
Did Booth really break his ankle when he jumped on to the stage at the Ford Theater? Perhaps two modern day doctors could dispute.
Then there's the gun Wilkes Booth had. He was perfectly entitled to own it of course, he needed it like all God fearing Americans. besides, he saw what Sherman did to the south and he was merely using it for self protection.
And what about Mrs Lincoln? Was she having an affair? Get Geraldo on here to discuss. Perhaps she was having it off with Edward Stanton, who remains a mysterious figure in all of this?
Haven't you heard that the Booth diary was missing eighteen pages and that Stanton might have torn them out? -- heck its Lincolngate!
Heath care! Did Lincoln get the proper care? The hospital was government run so clearly not. Newt Gingrich can explain why.
Up next Fox News will discuss the death of Julius Caesar and ask was Anthony really guilty or was he just worried about a communist takeover. Glenn Beck will lead the discussion
- Enda Kenny, not the Catholic Church, speaks...
- $104 million Brian Boru biopic set to be...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- Irish ‘Mick’ fighter pilot was one of the...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- The top 100 Irish last names explained
- Award winning Irish documentary ‘Men at Lunch’.
- Irish people in UK 'less likely to identify...
- Gay porn priest is appointed to new parish...