People and Politics by Patrick Roberts
WTF! Italian cake boss Buddy Valastro to head St. Patrick's Day parade in New Jersey
Posted on Friday, March 04, 2011 at 04:48 AM
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
- Obama relative gets personal special deal on immigration in Boston court
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis' legacy, says Irish theologian
- My top ten Thanksgiving turkeys for 2013
- Was Tony Blair cuckolding the “Dirty Digger” magnate Rupert Murdoch?
An Italian leading the St.Patrick's Day parade?
Looks like it in Hoboken, New Jersey where 'cake boss' Buddy Valastro has been handpicked to do the honors.
Who'd'a thunk it?
What next Tony Soprano strutting his stuff in charge on Fifth Avenue?
Buddy's show the Cake Boss attracts two million viewers a week on TLC.
That apparently is good enough for St.Patrick's organizers in Hoboken.
So Buddy gets to be Boss of Bosses in the New Jersey city across the Hudson from Manhatan on Green Day.
Wake me up when September comes.
Thats' when Paddy O'Shea will run the San Gennaro festival in Little Italy.
And Chinese New Year stars Leon Bernstien
This could be the start of something big!
the Latest #IRISHTRAVEL
- Irish trafficker of rhino horns pleads guilty in New York...
- Your Voice, Your View: Have your say about IrishCentral's redesign...
- Irish Traveller family charged with kidnap and slavery over thirteen years ...
- Irish traveler charged over New York rhino horn sale...
- Irish puppy farm now a favorite destination for Hollywood A-listers...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.