Why Bill Clinton is now more popular than Barack Obama
- No U.S Ambassador to Ireland in place until September at least say insiders - No envoy in Dublin for Barack and Michelle Obama trip to Ireland in June
- Sen. Marco Rubio support now makes certain immigration bill will pass Senate - Bipartisan immigration reform now has an excellent chance of becoming law - VIDEO
- Senator Chris Murphy, a political star is born over N.R.A. and gun issue - NY Times’ Maureen Dowd hails a new voice in the battle against more guns
- Hillary is definitely running for president says Maureen Dowd in her NY Times column - Urges Clinton to leave her troubling dark side behind for her 2016 run
- Is Senator Marco Rubio now trying to kill immigration reform after first supporting it? - Latest objections could mean he has turned rail on achieving immigration breakthrough
Bill Clinton is now more popular than Barack Obama according to a new Gallup poll.
He was the villain of the piece during the last presidential election.
Back then he was accused of everything from racism to bullying.
Yet now he is now more popular than the man who swept into the White House on a tidal wave.
A Gallup poll published yesterday showing his favorability rating beating President Barack Obama's for the first time.
Clinton earned a 61 percent favorability rating, compared with 52 percent for Obama, Gallup reported.
Clinton also did far better than former President George W. Bush, who received 45 percent.
How times have changed.
Yet is should be no surprise.
Obama is president from the neck up.
It is all cerebral stuff, no emotion, no real connection with ordinary people even though he is doing a decent job.
Like the Tin Man he needs to find a heart --and soon . Otherwise he is in danger of becoming a stick figure like what happened to Jimmy Carter.
Bill Clinton was mocked when people said he could 'feel their pain.'
Guess what? It worked then and it would work again now.
Obama's best chance may be to get an empathy transplant from his wife,who is by far the warmer person of the two and much more empathetic.
Bill Clinton must be loving this new attention however.
With his daughter's wedding set to flash across the globe next week he will be back exactly where he loves to be at the center of the universe.
He will also be very happy that senators and congressmen want him and not Obama on the campaign trail this November.
It is all retroactive justice for how badly he was treated on the campaign trail.
But revenge is a dish best eaten cold.
Bill Clinton is enjoying seconds right now.
the Latest #IRISHTRAVEL
- Today's Irish news roundup...
- Elderly Irishman decribes being kept in servitude for six years by Irish Travellers gang...
- Travel chaos across Ireland as bus drivers go ahead with strike action...
- Today's Irish news roundup...
- Irish Travellers jailed for 13 years in the UK for forcing vulnerable men to work as 'slav...
- Enda Kenny, not the Catholic Church, speaks...
- $104 million Brian Boru biopic set to be...
- Gay porn priest is appointed to new parish...
- Planned Parenthood support for Irish leader...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- Irish ‘Mick’ fighter pilot was one of the...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- Ten best Irish lies — fabulous fibs that...
- Award winning Irish documentary ‘Men at Lunch’.