Why Sarah Palin can really become president in 2012
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
- Obama relative gets personal special deal on immigration in Boston court
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis' legacy, says Irish theologian
- My top ten Thanksgiving turkeys for 2013
- Was Tony Blair cuckolding the “Dirty Digger” magnate Rupert Murdoch?
Yes, children Sarah Palin really can become president of the United States.
Take a look at yesterday's CNN poll.
It shows Mitt Romney just three points ahead of Irish American Palin right before the kickoff for the 2012 republican nomination which begins the day after the November mid-terms.
That three points is within the margin of error.
It is also within the margin of error of those pundits who say that Palin has no chance to be selected.
They are dead wrong and this poll bears that out
This poll says otherwise, as do a slew of results, including last week's primary in Colorado which showed the grassroots activists in the party are not going to settle for the status quo and whoever head office is pushing.
That is bad news indeed, for Mitt Romney who is the anointed one.
He is a very skilled politician, who was an excellent governor of Massachusetts and did an amazing job with the Olympic Winter Games in his native Utah.
By right he should be the front runner.
But he's stuck in neutral, not ever drawing the kind of love from the grassroots that Palin can engender just by showing up.
Americans are mad as hell over what has happened to their economy and that throws the 2012 race wide open at this point.
Palin has a realistic shot if she decides to run.
Right now she'd be my favorite to win the Republican nomination.
I've written this before and now the CNN poll bears it out.
In this current deeply unsettled political climate President Palin is not far-fetched at all.
Remember you read it here.
- Irish trafficker of rhino horns pleads guilty in New York...
- Your Voice, Your View: Have your say about IrishCentral's redesign...
- Irish Traveller family charged with kidnap and slavery over thirteen years ...
- Irish traveler charged over New York rhino horn sale...
- Irish puppy farm now a favorite destination for Hollywood A-listers...
- Megyn Kelly says Santa and Jesus are white,...
- Irish outrage over NY Times pigeon-eating...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Engaged couple fired by Catholic school for...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm