People and Politics by Patrick Roberts
The many marriages of Newt Gingrich --who is next Hannah Montana?
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2011 at 05:29 PM
- No U.S Ambassador to Ireland in place until September at least say insiders - No envoy in Dublin for Barack and Michelle Obama trip to Ireland in June
- Sen. Marco Rubio support now makes certain immigration bill will pass Senate - Bipartisan immigration reform now has an excellent chance of becoming law - VIDEO
- Senator Chris Murphy, a political star is born over N.R.A. and gun issue - NY Times’ Maureen Dowd hails a new voice in the battle against more guns
- Hillary is definitely running for president says Maureen Dowd in her NY Times column - Urges Clinton to leave her troubling dark side behind for her 2016 run
- Is Senator Marco Rubio now trying to kill immigration reform after first supporting it? - Latest objections could mean he has turned rail on achieving immigration breakthrough
|Newt Gingrich and his wife Callista|
Newt Gingrich has had quite the married lives. Three in fact. In every case he left the wife for a younger woman. Now he's 68 and third wife Callista is 46 (pictured with him above) . Soon he's be going out with Hannah Montana if this marriage breaks up.
Here's Newt's roll of honor on all the marriages and affairs. Wonderful to see the Catholic Church managed to still accept him as one of thei own even though he had been divorced twice before marrying Callista.
1962: Newt married Jackie Battley on June 19, 1962.
1963: Newt's daughter Kathy was born.
1966: Newt's daughter Jackie Sue was born.
1980: Newt met Marianne Ginther in January 1980.
1980: Jackie and Newt separated in April 1980.
1981: Jackie Battley and Newt Gingrich's divorce was finalized in February 1981.
1981: Six months later Newt married Marianne Ginther on August 8, 1981.
1987: Marianne and Newt separated in June 1987.
1993: Newt and Callista Bisek began their affair in November 1993.
1993: Marianne and Newt reconciled in late 1993/early 1994.
1999: Newt and Marianne separated in May 1999 and filed for divorce in July.
1999: Marianne and Newt reached a settlement in their divorce case.
2000: Marianne and Newt's divorce was finalized in April 2000.
2000: Callista Bisek and Newt announced their engagement.
2000: Newt married Callista Bisek on August 18, 2000.
More news on Newt Gingrich from IrishCentral
Certificate of Irish Heritage is now available for Americans of Irish ancestry
Top ten Christmas jokes guaranteed to make the cat laugh
15 - 32 | See all comments
the Latest #IRISHTRAVEL
- Irish chefs Zack Gallagher and Wendy Kavanagh start new all-Ireland culinary tour business...
- Today's Irish news roundup...
- Elderly Irishman decribes being kept in servitude for six years by Irish Travellers gang...
- Travel chaos across Ireland as bus drivers go ahead with strike action...
- Today's Irish news roundup...
- Young Irish woman turned in to U.S. authorities
- Irishman John Downey arrested for 1982 IRA...
- Did Pope Francis perform an exorcism at the...
- Violent attacks on gays in New York up 70...
- Michael Flatley, star of Lord of the Dance...
- The top ten things I dislike about Irish...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- 'I expect terror attacks during G8 summit'...
- 87-year-old sues Donald Trump over condo...
- Top bishops clash over excommunication of...