People and Politics by Patrick Roberts
Thank You President Obama for...
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 04:39 PM
- Good Morning America says Sasha and Malia Obama bored stiff while in Ireland - Schedule heavy on history lectures and searching for ancient roots blamed - VIDEO
- Anti-Catholic rant against Notre Dame is nothing new for the Fighting Irish to face - Ohio State president slammed for “those damn Catholics” comments is latest in long line
- Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving to Democrats - Latest delusion about running for president continues the madness
- No U.S Ambassador to Ireland in place until September at least say insiders - No envoy in Dublin for Barack and Michelle Obama trip to Ireland in June
- Sen. Marco Rubio support now makes certain immigration bill will pass Senate - Bipartisan immigration reform now has an excellent chance of becoming law - VIDEO
- Thank you for…... the "room-lighting" smile:
- For the mind that is always thinking:
- For preventing a second Great Depression:
- For the humor:
- For bringing the number of women in the Supreme Court to 3.:
- For making the White House the "people's" house:
- For 1.1 million jobs created in 2010 alone, more than the entire 8 years of George W. Bush:
- For The Penny Ice Creamery in Santa Cruz, California:
- For the love of people:
- For the love of family:
- For America's First Lady:
- For Health Care reform:
- For leaving the past behind:
- For the world having respect for America, again:
- For quietly and calmly dealing with crisis after crisis, after crisis, after crisis, even if not being responsible for any of them:
- For being so "cool":
- For being fierce - when need be:
- For having the intellect to be curious:
- For the capacity to know that you are, as we are, imperfect¦.
- For having the sense to not let it destroy you¦
- For the capacity to be compassionate:
- For being an inspiration to so many:
- For saving the auto industry and at least 1.4 million jobs:
- For loving the troops:
- For understanding the horrible price of war:
- For bringing 100,000 men and women back from Iraq:
- For facing the most difficult and loneliest job in the world with grace, dignity, honesty and guts in spite of so many "Haters":
- For being, in spite of all the hate, pettiness, racism, corruption and immaturity around, the most progressive president in decades:
And simply for this:
For Being...................."MR. PRESIDENT"!
the Latest #IRISHTRAVEL
- All Ireland Winners of the 2013 Irish Restaurant Awards...
- Two Irish chefs launch new All-Ireland Culinary tours business...
- Irish restaurant critic Ross Golden-Bannon launches pop-up artisan eatery...
- "First Woman Bishop" elected as one of Ireland's four main church leaders - VIDEO...
- Irish chefs Zack Gallagher and Wendy Kavanagh start new all-Ireland culinary tour business...
- Michelle Obama and daughters trace their...
- Former church spokesman criticised for using...
- Daily Mail unloads on 'drunken young' Paddys...
- President Obama’s visit to North comes at...
- Sinn Fein deputy leader speaks out against...
- Body of Irish immigrant tossed in medical...
- North’s Minister for Finance accuses Republic...
- Irish kids receive almost $700 in Holy Communio
- President Obama urges all of Northern Ireland...
- Pygmy woman offered asylum retrial in Dublin...