People and Politics by Patrick Roberts
Ten Reasons why Donald Trump could win the White House in 2012
Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 at 02:06 PM
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
- Obama relative gets personal special deal on immigration in Boston court
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis' legacy, says Irish theologian
- My top ten Thanksgiving turkeys for 2013
- Was Tony Blair cuckolding the “Dirty Digger” magnate Rupert Murdoch?
1. Money -- he can spend a billion or so and not miss it to much.He claims he is worth $7 billion.
2.Weakness of the GOP field. Mike Huckabee is leading most polls for heaven's sake and he is likely not running
3.Media coverage.They can't get enough of the guy and whether you think it like watching a car crash or the smartest guy alive people keep tuning in
4. Name recognition; How many millions will Tim Pawlenty have to raise to make himself as well known
5. Great media performer. Say what you like but the Donald understands how to sell himself better than any man alive
6. Best advisers money can buy. He can spend spend spend and get the best people around him.
7.Simple messages well delivered. It is what the modern era is about, good and bad, darkness and light, Trump has a villain and a hero (himself) for every story.
8. Links to powerbrokers. Trump knows everyone important on Wall Street and in real estate and can raise more money in a flash
9. Obama's weakness. If economy and gas prices continue to go south the incumbent is in big trouble
10.Weakness of the other Republican candidates. Trump is a skilled debater and can win the debates with sound bites
the Latest #IRISHTRAVEL
- Irish trafficker of rhino horns pleads guilty in New York...
- Your Voice, Your View: Have your say about IrishCentral's redesign...
- Irish Traveller family charged with kidnap and slavery over thirteen years ...
- Irish traveler charged over New York rhino horn sale...
- Irish puppy farm now a favorite destination for Hollywood A-listers...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...