People and Politics by Patrick Roberts
Tara Driscoll not guilty of rape of schoolboy but stupidity -- It is every young man's dream to bed older woman
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 07:30 AM
- No U.S Ambassador to Ireland in place until September at least say insiders - No envoy in Dublin for Barack and Michelle Obama trip to Ireland in June
- Sen. Marco Rubio support now makes certain immigration bill will pass Senate - Bipartisan immigration reform now has an excellent chance of becoming law - VIDEO
- Senator Chris Murphy, a political star is born over N.R.A. and gun issue - NY Times’ Maureen Dowd hails a new voice in the battle against more guns
- Hillary is definitely running for president says Maureen Dowd in her NY Times column - Urges Clinton to leave her troubling dark side behind for her 2016 run
- Is Senator Marco Rubio now trying to kill immigration reform after first supporting it? - Latest objections could mean he has turned rail on achieving immigration breakthrough
Tara Driscoll the Irish American teacher in New York who is accused of raping her 16-year old student is guilty of stupidity not rape.
The boy was within months of being the legal age in New York of 17 and would have been legal age in dozens of states.
I also firmly believe there is a difference between a 33-year-old female and a 33-year-old male carrying out that same act.
There are deep biological differences between the sexes girls and boys.
Boys are hardwired from their early teens to seek to procreate.
Sex becomes an all-abiding search for knowledge and the curiosity is intense
An older woman is seen as a divine way to begin the understanding of that process.
There's even a great movie about it, 'The Graduate.'
Irish American female teacher rapes 16-year-old pupil - VIDEO
What's behind the London riots? - VIDEOS
Jackie Kennedy believed LBJ had her husband killed new tape shows
Young men were all looking for a Mrs Robinson around that time I remember.
Not for nothing did lords and nobles in London in times past send their sons to hookers to become properly initiated in the art of intercourse.
This young man just experienced what every 16-year-old boy would fantasize about at one time or another.
I just don't go for the political correctness that he was raped because he was a few months underage,
i think Driscoll seems like a sad case, a woman who had alcohol problems and had been transferred from her teaching job months earlier.
But do I think she was a rapist? Not at all. Troubled, stupid and guilty of bad judgement yes.
But no, not a rapist.
The young man will probably end up bragging about his experience in years to come-- that is the way of the world folks..
the Latest #IRISHTRAVEL
- Irish chefs Zack Gallagher and Wendy Kavanagh start new all-Ireland culinary tour business...
- Today's Irish news roundup...
- Elderly Irishman decribes being kept in servitude for six years by Irish Travellers gang...
- Travel chaos across Ireland as bus drivers go ahead with strike action...
- Today's Irish news roundup...
- Young Irish woman turned in to U.S. authorities
- Government minister calls for investigation...
- Irishman John Downey arrested for 1982 IRA...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- Top bishops clash over excommunication of...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Calls for Irish Justice Minister to resign...
- Amnesty International says Ireland’s abortion...
- New book ‘John F. Kennedy - Among the Germans’.
- Congressmen calls for full implementation...