People and Politics by Patrick Roberts
Tara Driscoll not guilty of rape of schoolboy but stupidity -- It is every young man's dream to bed older woman
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 07:30 AM
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
- Obama relative gets personal special deal on immigration in Boston court
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis' legacy, says Irish theologian
- My top ten Thanksgiving turkeys for 2013
- Was Tony Blair cuckolding the “Dirty Digger” magnate Rupert Murdoch?
Tara Driscoll the Irish American teacher in New York who is accused of raping her 16-year old student is guilty of stupidity not rape.
The boy was within months of being the legal age in New York of 17 and would have been legal age in dozens of states.
I also firmly believe there is a difference between a 33-year-old female and a 33-year-old male carrying out that same act.
There are deep biological differences between the sexes girls and boys.
Boys are hardwired from their early teens to seek to procreate.
Sex becomes an all-abiding search for knowledge and the curiosity is intense
An older woman is seen as a divine way to begin the understanding of that process.
There's even a great movie about it, 'The Graduate.'
Irish American female teacher rapes 16-year-old pupil - VIDEO
What's behind the London riots? - VIDEOS
Jackie Kennedy believed LBJ had her husband killed new tape shows
Young men were all looking for a Mrs Robinson around that time I remember.
Not for nothing did lords and nobles in London in times past send their sons to hookers to become properly initiated in the art of intercourse.
This young man just experienced what every 16-year-old boy would fantasize about at one time or another.
I just don't go for the political correctness that he was raped because he was a few months underage,
i think Driscoll seems like a sad case, a woman who had alcohol problems and had been transferred from her teaching job months earlier.
But do I think she was a rapist? Not at all. Troubled, stupid and guilty of bad judgement yes.
But no, not a rapist.
The young man will probably end up bragging about his experience in years to come-- that is the way of the world folks..
the Latest #IRISHTRAVEL
- Irish trafficker of rhino horns pleads guilty in New York...
- Your Voice, Your View: Have your say about IrishCentral's redesign...
- Irish Traveller family charged with kidnap and slavery over thirteen years ...
- Irish traveler charged over New York rhino horn sale...
- Irish puppy farm now a favorite destination for Hollywood A-listers...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...