People and Politics by Patrick Roberts
Sarah Palin leaves it too late as Michele Bachmann has stolen her show
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 03:18 PM
- No U.S Ambassador to Ireland in place until September at least say insiders - No envoy in Dublin for Barack and Michelle Obama trip to Ireland in June
- Sen. Marco Rubio support now makes certain immigration bill will pass Senate - Bipartisan immigration reform now has an excellent chance of becoming law - VIDEO
- Senator Chris Murphy, a political star is born over N.R.A. and gun issue - NY Times’ Maureen Dowd hails a new voice in the battle against more guns
- Hillary is definitely running for president says Maureen Dowd in her NY Times column - Urges Clinton to leave her troubling dark side behind for her 2016 run
- Is Senator Marco Rubio now trying to kill immigration reform after first supporting it? - Latest objections could mean he has turned rail on achieving immigration breakthrough
Now comes Sarah Palin, heading for New Hampshire for the Labor Day picnic, throwing shapes about running for president.
It's too late Sarah.
The stable door is locked and all the candidates who matter are out in the field.
You have left it too late.
Michele Bachmann has stolen your best lines and is the resident Mad Hatter at the Tea Party.
The fact is Sarah, your ego wlll not let you concede the field to Bachmann, a ' Jilly come lately' as far as you are concerned.
Michelle Bachmann was praising, not attacking Ireland
Bill O’Reilly had police investigate his wife’s boyfriend
Ireland is the new Wunderkid of Europe
You broke the ground for women in the Republican Party, you took all the slings and arrows as John McCain's running mate.
And when you were busy cashing in after the election you barely noticed that the little known Congresswoman from gopher country in Minnesota had pitched her tent as the "Designated Republican Woman in the 2012 Presidential Election race.'
Michelle is smarter than you Sarah, knows what she is talking about, even if much of it is way far to the right.
She's pretty too which helps, and she is very good at controlling access so she gets lots of favorable press.
Sarah, you sent too much time promoting yourself on cable and selling books.
Now, the caravan has left town and Michelle is along for the ride.
Showing up late in New Hampshire is the equivalent of arriving at the last picture show only to realize the last seat has been sold.
Sure you will get coverage, but Michelle has her campaign up and running.
You might as well go back to hunting grizzlies in the Far North.
the Latest #IRISHTRAVEL
- Today's Irish news roundup...
- Elderly Irishman decribes being kept in servitude for six years by Irish Travellers gang...
- Travel chaos across Ireland as bus drivers go ahead with strike action...
- Today's Irish news roundup...
- Irish Travellers jailed for 13 years in the UK for forcing vulnerable men to work as 'slav...
- Planned Parenthood support for Irish leader...
- Gay porn priest is appointed to new parish...
- Ten best Irish lies — fabulous fibs that...
- Horse disemboweled and sliced open in horrific.
- Delphi Lodge takes responsibility for turning...
- Irish politician refuses to back down on...
- Aussie outlaw Ned Kelly is the center of...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- Senator Schumer says Irish deserve a separate...
- New reports suggest Robert F Kennedy’s wife...