People and Politics by Patrick Roberts
What Donald Trump and Sarah Palin will be saying at dinner
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 at 05:35 PM
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
- Obama relative gets personal special deal on immigration in Boston court
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis' legacy, says Irish theologian
- My top ten Thanksgiving turkeys for 2013
- Was Tony Blair cuckolding the “Dirty Digger” magnate Rupert Murdoch?
Donald; Sarah, try the steak and the strawberry cheesecake, they are the best in the world, like everything else I do
Sarah: Why thank you, The Donald, I figured you'd be a beef eating guy.
Donald: Sure am, The Donald has the best manners in New York and America and Trump cutlery was forged in a steel mill for 100 years --nothing but the best for you Sarah baby.
Sarah(blushes) Oh The Donald, you are so complimentary. May I call you The Donald.
Donald; Of course, that is what I call myself. The Donald knows what he likes.
Sarah. You must come to my house in Alaska The Donald and have some of my caribou steak that I undressed myself.
Donald; It's you undressed I'd like to see-- oops, sorry The Donald shouldn't say that
Sarah; That's is perfectly ok now tell me about your hair.. I love it.
Donald; The Donald's hair goes where he goes, that's it.
Sarah; You are such a intellectual Donald, how profound.
Donald. So can we retreat to my igloo for an after dinner cognac then?
Sarah: Of course Donald dear, I want to hear you says ''you're fired; in that husky he-man voice.
The Donald. I'm Fired, fired up and ready to go
Sarah. Oh dear that's Obama's slogan -- how dare you ---you're fired!
the Latest #IRISHTRAVEL
- Irish trafficker of rhino horns pleads guilty in New York...
- Your Voice, Your View: Have your say about IrishCentral's redesign...
- Irish Traveller family charged with kidnap and slavery over thirteen years ...
- Irish traveler charged over New York rhino horn sale...
- Irish puppy farm now a favorite destination for Hollywood A-listers...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...