People and Politics by Patrick Roberts
Run Chelsea Clinton run for Congress! Bill and Hill's daughter said to be thinking about a political career
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 05:14 PM
- No U.S Ambassador to Ireland in place until September at least say insiders - No envoy in Dublin for Barack and Michelle Obama trip to Ireland in June
- Sen. Marco Rubio support now makes certain immigration bill will pass Senate - Bipartisan immigration reform now has an excellent chance of becoming law - VIDEO
- Senator Chris Murphy, a political star is born over N.R.A. and gun issue - NY Times’ Maureen Dowd hails a new voice in the battle against more guns
- Hillary is definitely running for president says Maureen Dowd in her NY Times column - Urges Clinton to leave her troubling dark side behind for her 2016 run
- Is Senator Marco Rubio now trying to kill immigration reform after first supporting it? - Latest objections could mean he has turned rail on achieving immigration breakthrough
|Hillary, Chelsea and Bill Clinton|
Though some close to her are denying it, I'll bet my bottom buck that Chelsea Clinton is thinking about running for Congress.
An upstate New York newspaper first reported it.
With parents like her how could she not get bitten by the political bug?
What is more she would be very good at it.
I have met Chelsea a few times and can confirm what most people say -- this is a classy young lady, raised the right way by her parents.
More stories on US politics from IrishCentral
Live minute-by-minute coverage of Ireland's presidential election results
Cliffs of Moher seeks new ‘Seven Wonders of the World’ status - POLL
So often kids of famous parents get crazy in order to get attention for themselves.
Not Chelsea Clinton who has been a straight arrow through her college career in Stanford and since then as a working girl.
But she has to cary that gene, that one that John Kennedy Junior and Caroline had.
Caroline made an abortive run for New York senator, John John was thinking about running in New Jersey.
Chelsea they say will run upstate for a congressional seat to begin with.
She will win in a heartbeat-- imagine Bill and Hill campaigning for her!
And then it is on to who knows what.
She is a very smart girl as I leaned when she discussed her masters thesis on the Irish peace process with me.
She has the moxie, looks and connections to go very far.
So run Chelsea run!
the Latest #IRISHTRAVEL
- Irish chefs Zack Gallagher and Wendy Kavanagh start new all-Ireland culinary tour business...
- Today's Irish news roundup...
- Elderly Irishman decribes being kept in servitude for six years by Irish Travellers gang...
- Travel chaos across Ireland as bus drivers go ahead with strike action...
- Today's Irish news roundup...
- Top bishops clash over excommunication of...
- Irish leader delivers powerful commencement...
- Computer giant Apple avoiding $25 billion...
- Right-wing shock jock Pete Santilli slammed...
- Guinness summit? Obama and Putin to enjoy...
- Enda Kenny, not the Catholic Church, speaks...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- The top ten things I dislike about Irish...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- Irish people in UK 'less likely to identify...