People and Politics by Patrick Roberts
Run Chelsea Clinton run for Congress! Bill and Hill's daughter said to be thinking about a political career
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 05:14 PM
- Obama relative gets personal special deal on immigration in Boston court
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis' legacy, says Irish theologian
- My top ten Thanksgiving turkeys for 2013
- Was Tony Blair cuckolding the “Dirty Digger” magnate Rupert Murdoch?
- GOP overplays its hand and Harry Reid pounces
|Hillary, Chelsea and Bill Clinton|
Though some close to her are denying it, I'll bet my bottom buck that Chelsea Clinton is thinking about running for Congress.
An upstate New York newspaper first reported it.
With parents like her how could she not get bitten by the political bug?
What is more she would be very good at it.
I have met Chelsea a few times and can confirm what most people say -- this is a classy young lady, raised the right way by her parents.
More stories on US politics from IrishCentral
Live minute-by-minute coverage of Ireland's presidential election results
Cliffs of Moher seeks new ‘Seven Wonders of the World’ status - POLL
So often kids of famous parents get crazy in order to get attention for themselves.
Not Chelsea Clinton who has been a straight arrow through her college career in Stanford and since then as a working girl.
But she has to cary that gene, that one that John Kennedy Junior and Caroline had.
Caroline made an abortive run for New York senator, John John was thinking about running in New Jersey.
Chelsea they say will run upstate for a congressional seat to begin with.
She will win in a heartbeat-- imagine Bill and Hill campaigning for her!
And then it is on to who knows what.
She is a very smart girl as I leaned when she discussed her masters thesis on the Irish peace process with me.
She has the moxie, looks and connections to go very far.
So run Chelsea run!
the Latest #IRISHTRAVEL
- Irish trafficker of rhino horns pleads guilty in New York...
- Your Voice, Your View: Have your say about IrishCentral's redesign...
- Irish Traveller family charged with kidnap and slavery over thirteen years ...
- Irish traveler charged over New York rhino horn sale...
- Irish puppy farm now a favorite destination for Hollywood A-listers...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Obama relative gets personal special deal...
- Amazing story of how Choctaw Indians raised...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Sarah Jessica Parker opens her heart to grievin
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Most Americans are in favor of immigration...
- Amazing story of the Quakers and the Irish...