People and Politics by Patrick Roberts
Now Rand Paul wants to fry Mexicans with electric fences
Posted on Friday, May 28, 2010 at 01:29 PM
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
- Obama relative gets personal special deal on immigration in Boston court
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis' legacy, says Irish theologian
- My top ten Thanksgiving turkeys for 2013
- Was Tony Blair cuckolding the “Dirty Digger” magnate Rupert Murdoch?
Rand Paul has stated that he is in favor of building an underground electrified fence to stop immigrants coming in to America from Mexico.
Speaking to Russian television he said "Millions crossing our border without our knowledge constitutes a clear threat to our nation's security. I will work to secure our borders immediately. My plans include an underground electric fence, with helicopter stations to respond quickly to breaches of the border.
With leaders like these no wonder the Republican Party is in the toilet with Hispanic voters.
Electrified fences would ensure lots of dead bodies of women and children if they tried to cross, just the type of image that America needs in the world.
He also wants children of undocumented to no longer be considered Americans --in direct violation of the 14th Amendment.
The anchor baby argument put forward by Paul and others is ridiculous. A child has to attain the age of 21 before they can claim in a parent.
Paul already is on record opposing the 1964 Civil Righs Act that gave Blacks equality, now he wants fried Mexicans as a tasty desert to his main course of keeping Blacks out.
This guy is the future of the Republican Party?
God Help us all.
the Latest #IRISHTRAVEL
- Irish trafficker of rhino horns pleads guilty in New York...
- Your Voice, Your View: Have your say about IrishCentral's redesign...
- Irish Traveller family charged with kidnap and slavery over thirteen years ...
- Irish traveler charged over New York rhino horn sale...
- Irish puppy farm now a favorite destination for Hollywood A-listers...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm