Now Donald Trump can't produce his birth certificate --was he born abroad?
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
- Obama relative gets personal special deal on immigration in Boston court
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis' legacy, says Irish theologian
- My top ten Thanksgiving turkeys for 2013
- Was Tony Blair cuckolding the “Dirty Digger” magnate Rupert Murdoch?
Donald Trump has created a new controversy over where he was born.
Trump produced what he said was his birth certificate to Newsmax magazine as a counter point to his recent comments about Obama's lack of same.
Except Donald did not produce his birth certificate.
What he did produce was the hospital's record of his birth -- which is not the same.
It was signed by the hospital but not the state.
He could quite easily have been sneaked in from his mother's native Scotland and had a dummy hospital birth certificate issued.
Or he could have been a anchor baby to ensure his mother became an American citizen.
This fake certificate proves that Donald Trump has something to hide.
So where were you born Donald?
On the bonny bonny slopes of Loch Ness near the monster or in a hospital in the Good Old USA?
It is high time he came clean.
His plane is also registered in the Bahamas and Trump has other companies registered overseas.
I don't think he is a true blood American after all.
His mother is Scottish from the highlands and spoke Gaelic, a foreign language for Crissakes.
Hey, maybe he's really Irish.
15 - 39 | See all comments
- Irish trafficker of rhino horns pleads guilty in New York...
- Your Voice, Your View: Have your say about IrishCentral's redesign...
- Irish Traveller family charged with kidnap and slavery over thirteen years ...
- Irish traveler charged over New York rhino horn sale...
- Irish puppy farm now a favorite destination for Hollywood A-listers...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...