Keith Olbermann could end up at Fox News after quitting MSNBC
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
- Obama relative gets personal special deal on immigration in Boston court
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis' legacy, says Irish theologian
- My top ten Thanksgiving turkeys for 2013
- Was Tony Blair cuckolding the “Dirty Digger” magnate Rupert Murdoch?
Could Keith Olbermann end up at Fox News?
Not as crazy as it sounds.
Now that the leading light of MSNBC has abruptly quit he is a free agent.
If Fox wanted to end any hopes MSNBC ever has of closing the ratings gap the best move would be for them to hire Olbermann.
It would also sustain them against any charges that they are not fair and balanced.
Sure they have hired some house liberals like Alan Colmes who was a farce to begin with.
But hiring Olbermann might be the smartest move of all.
That is if they could work with him.
He is notoriously prickly and a prima donna.
But there are plenty of those over at Fox and Roger Ailes has managed to handle them all.
So it might not be such a stretch after all.
Meanwhile, MSNBC has a ready, made replacement in the terrific Rachel Maddow.
So Olbermann is not as big a loss as he might have been a few years ago,
Still the suddenness of it all is extraordinary.
No doubt it will set the conspiracy buffs chin wagging for some time.
But imagine what a move to Fox might do.
15 - 47 | See all comments
- Irish trafficker of rhino horns pleads guilty in New York...
- Your Voice, Your View: Have your say about IrishCentral's redesign...
- Irish Traveller family charged with kidnap and slavery over thirteen years ...
- Irish traveler charged over New York rhino horn sale...
- Irish puppy farm now a favorite destination for Hollywood A-listers...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...