Fox News should fire Glenn Beck for anti-Semitism against George Soros
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
- Obama relative gets personal special deal on immigration in Boston court
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis' legacy, says Irish theologian
- My top ten Thanksgiving turkeys for 2013
- Was Tony Blair cuckolding the “Dirty Digger” magnate Rupert Murdoch?
Glenn Beck has gone too far this time and should be fired.
He has revealed himself as anti-Semitic, a charge taken up by the Jewish anti-defamation league who have strongly challenged him on recent comments about George Soros.
Soros survived the Holocaust after his father bribed an agricultural official in his native Hungary to pass him off as a relative of his when Soros was 14.
Soros had to play the role and at one point the man took him to a farm which had been taken from Jewish occupants to do an inventory.
Here is what Beck says "[When he was] 14 years old, he had to help the government confiscate the land of his fellow Jewish friends and neighbors.
It is what beck said next however, that is so deeply offensive.
"H]ere's a Jewish boy helping send the Jews to the death camps."
Soros did no such thing. He merely accompanied the official, in his guise as his relative, to a deserted farm.
He was 14 years old and his parents were trying to save his life in desperate times.
What gives Beck the right to claim that Soros had aided and abetted the Holocaust?
It is utterly shameful that he would make such comments.
Sure he has the right to disagree with Soros and challenge him on his left wing politics.
But to accuse him of aiding the Holocaust is a bridge way too far.
Has Glenn Beck no shame?
Or has Fox no shame either?
They should fire him for this blood libel and make him apologize.
15 - 107 | See all comments
- Irish trafficker of rhino horns pleads guilty in New York...
- Your Voice, Your View: Have your say about IrishCentral's redesign...
- Irish Traveller family charged with kidnap and slavery over thirteen years ...
- Irish traveler charged over New York rhino horn sale...
- Irish puppy farm now a favorite destination for Hollywood A-listers...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas