People and Politics by Patrick Roberts
Donald Trump is a buffoon who has lost his marbles this time -- Effort to influence presidential race merely hurts Mitt Romney by association - VIDEO
Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 02:02 PM
- No U.S Ambassador to Ireland in place until September at least say insiders - No envoy in Dublin for Barack and Michelle Obama trip to Ireland in June
- Sen. Marco Rubio support now makes certain immigration bill will pass Senate - Bipartisan immigration reform now has an excellent chance of becoming law - VIDEO
- Senator Chris Murphy, a political star is born over N.R.A. and gun issue - NY Times’ Maureen Dowd hails a new voice in the battle against more guns
- Hillary is definitely running for president says Maureen Dowd in her NY Times column - Urges Clinton to leave her troubling dark side behind for her 2016 run
- Is Senator Marco Rubio now trying to kill immigration reform after first supporting it? - Latest objections could mean he has turned rail on achieving immigration breakthrough
|Still from Donald Trump's address to Barack Obama|
Donald Trump is off his head. That is the only possible interpretation of his October surprise to change the 2012 presidential race .
His much trumpeted announcement that he said could change the presidential race turns out to be a $5 million offer for Barack Obama to release his college and birth records.
It is about as much a damp squib as every other major announcement Trump makes these days.
The aging buffoon is not feeling the love these days from his media lackeys as he slowly fades to grey and out of the picture.
Ever desperate he is now clutching at straws and belongs in the same garbage bin of history as every other showman/conman he resembles.
He has really gone over the top here however trying to insert himself into the presidential race.
Read more: We reveal what secret Donald Trump is planning to announce about Barack Obama
In the process he has hurt Mitt Romney who amazingly and mistakenly sought his blessings many months ago.
With supporters like that many people could ask,why should we vote for him?
Trump has pushed his brand remorselessly and continuously for a few decades now and got rich off his Daddy’s fortune to begin with.
He is not a self made man, nor is he an honorable one.
His latest bid for media glory just further reinforces the silly aspect of this presidential race all the more.
Trump simply does not matter, a fact that clearly pains him but is nevertheless true.
Here’s the video “from Donald Trump’s desk”:
the Latest #IRISHTRAVEL
- Today's Irish news roundup...
- Elderly Irishman decribes being kept in servitude for six years by Irish Travellers gang...
- Travel chaos across Ireland as bus drivers go ahead with strike action...
- Today's Irish news roundup...
- Irish Travellers jailed for 13 years in the UK for forcing vulnerable men to work as 'slav...
- Enda Kenny, not the Catholic Church, speaks...
- $104 million Brian Boru biopic set to be...
- Irish ‘Mick’ fighter pilot was one of the...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- The top 100 Irish last names explained
- Award winning Irish documentary ‘Men at Lunch’.
- Planned Parenthood support for Irish leader...
- Gay porn priest is appointed to new parish...