Donald Trump finally loses it -- says he'd beat Obama by winning black voters
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
- Obama relative gets personal special deal on immigration in Boston court
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis' legacy, says Irish theologian
- My top ten Thanksgiving turkeys for 2013
- Was Tony Blair cuckolding the “Dirty Digger” magnate Rupert Murdoch?
Donald Trump reminds me of one of those Middle East dictators who has lost contact with reality-- or like North Korea's late great leader, Kim Yong Il.
It's what happens when you only listen to sycophants and idiots and have a propaganda machine praising you at every turn.
The Donald's latest faux pas is to tell Greta Van Sustern on Fox News that he could win as a third party candidate by -- wait for this -- winning the Black vote.
Donald Trump said he "always had a great relationship with the blacks,"
"Well, I think I'd get a great cross-section. I think I'd get Hispanic votes, frankly. I think -- and people smile when I say it -- I think I'd do great with the African American votes. I think I'd do great with that," Trump said. "I just have a great relationship with African-Americans and African-American voters."
Trump beating Obama by getting a huge share of the Black vote?
Hey Trump, the KKK would have a better chance .
And there's more.
Trump says he'd win union votes too.
"I also think I'd do very well with the unions," Trump said. "I've done great over the course of years, many years, with the unions."
Yeah sure. This is the guy who backed Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker when he tried to bust the public service unions in Wisconsin.
Can't you just see those blue collar guys flocking to The Donald in hordes.
Soon we'll hear that The Donald is waiting for heavenly signs to enter the race as a Third Party candidate.
I'm sure Obama can't wait.
- Irish trafficker of rhino horns pleads guilty in New York...
- Your Voice, Your View: Have your say about IrishCentral's redesign...
- Irish Traveller family charged with kidnap and slavery over thirteen years ...
- Irish traveler charged over New York rhino horn sale...
- Irish puppy farm now a favorite destination for Hollywood A-listers...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra