Christine O'Donnell and other famous Irish Americans perfect for 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
- Obama relative gets personal special deal on immigration in Boston court
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis' legacy, says Irish theologian
- My top ten Thanksgiving turkeys for 2013
- Was Tony Blair cuckolding the “Dirty Digger” magnate Rupert Murdoch?
Now that Christine O'Donnell has been asked to perform in 'Dancing with the Stars' how about a top ten Irish American line up for the popular show?
Chris Matthews once said he felt his leg quivering when he watched candidate Obama speak-- sounds like a perfect candidate.
Mickey Rourke was a star in 'The Wrestler' which face it, is not a million miles away from doing the jitterbug -- get back in there Mickey.
Tom Brady dances to avoid the pass rush like no quarterback in history -- Put him in coach.
Michael Flatley -- need we say more.
Mark Wahlberg showed some very cool moves in 'The Fighter". He's a natural.
Mickey Ward, the fighter the movie was based on could be included on that basis.
Danica Patrick, put some tiger in her tank and she's off .
Rosie O'Donnell -- she could use the weight loss.
Maureen Dowd, coz she writes with such poetry she could surely dance with some too.
- Irish trafficker of rhino horns pleads guilty in New York...
- Your Voice, Your View: Have your say about IrishCentral's redesign...
- Irish Traveller family charged with kidnap and slavery over thirteen years ...
- Irish traveler charged over New York rhino horn sale...
- Irish puppy farm now a favorite destination for Hollywood A-listers...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm