People and Politics by Patrick Roberts
Amanda Knox now free a victim of British tabloids, Italian court system
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2011 at 01:36 PM
- No U.S Ambassador to Ireland in place until September at least say insiders - No envoy in Dublin for Barack and Michelle Obama trip to Ireland in June
- Sen. Marco Rubio support now makes certain immigration bill will pass Senate - Bipartisan immigration reform now has an excellent chance of becoming law - VIDEO
- Senator Chris Murphy, a political star is born over N.R.A. and gun issue - NY Times’ Maureen Dowd hails a new voice in the battle against more guns
- Hillary is definitely running for president says Maureen Dowd in her NY Times column - Urges Clinton to leave her troubling dark side behind for her 2016 run
- Is Senator Marco Rubio now trying to kill immigration reform after first supporting it? - Latest objections could mean he has turned rail on achieving immigration breakthrough
Amanda Knox is free but she reamins a victim of an Italian court system that accepts clearly flawed forensics, that allows hearsay into evidence and that treats women as less than equals.
She is also a victim of the British tabloids. The victim was British and they have set out from the beginning to smear and damage Amanda whatever way they can, including inventing evidence.
She is also a victim of being a good looking young American girl caught in the glare of international media.
If she was an aged woman, or just a normal run of the mill Italian youth there would be no interest in the case.
Bullying is violence, it should be considered a crime
Irish ‘Ponzi Scheme’ Full Tilt poker website’s license revoked
Spain’s serial killer used a fake Irish passport
The Knox story became an object of international fascination when she and her Italian boyfriend, Raffaele Sollecito, were arrested in November 2007. The pair were accused of killing Meredith Kercher, their 21-year-old roommate, in a violent night fueled by sex and drugs.
Knox, her boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito and Italian native Rudy Guede were charged with sexually assaulting Kercher. Knox was accused of slashing her throat with a knife.
The forensics have since been revealed to be a joke and the crime scene was disturbed if not destroyed by police walking all over it.
Now that she is free this will all become obvious.
the Latest #IRISHTRAVEL
- Today's Irish news roundup...
- Elderly Irishman decribes being kept in servitude for six years by Irish Travellers gang...
- Travel chaos across Ireland as bus drivers go ahead with strike action...
- Today's Irish news roundup...
- Irish Travellers jailed for 13 years in the UK for forcing vulnerable men to work as 'slav...
- Enda Kenny, not the Catholic Church, speaks...
- $104 million Brian Boru biopic set to be...
- Irish ‘Mick’ fighter pilot was one of the...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- The top 100 Irish last names explained
- Award winning Irish documentary ‘Men at Lunch’.
- Gay porn priest is appointed to new parish...
- Irish people in UK 'less likely to identify...